I always enjoyed building kits and was looking forward to building a K3.
But my plans were altered by health issues and I had to go factory built.
And I found out 3 weeks ago when I tried to install the DVR option that it
was a god move.
Had real trouble just opening the radio up with 1 1/2 hands.
A mini stroke took away partial use of one hand. I buttoned the radio back
up.
Now if I could only get my health insurance to cover the cost, I'd ship it
out to have it done!!!!
I hope no more hardware mods come out that I would need, but...  that's
progress.

Happy Holidays to all.
de K2GN/Larry
K3 - S/N 3278