2012/12/30 Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>:

> What is left is the pid saturation as soon as I jog the motor.
> Acceleration is extremely low, pid parameters as well.
> I would appreciate any tips from where to start.

Taking a small break on New Year apparently was needed. Unfortunately
I have no idea why, but now I can jog all the motors back and forth. I
did work out lead angle value for each motor to provide best max speed
 and then somehow also pid started to behave normally. Anyway, I would
like to thank Peter once again for the patience and provided support!

Now I have 2 another questions:
1) is it safe to test THCAD-10 card by providing input voltage from
usual AA or AAA battery?
I want to test, if I have configured the encoder module correctly and
some other related stuff.

2) I created gladevcp panel for plasma signals and other stuff, but
the thing is that all the buttons are inactive.
I looked at gladevcp sample config and I saw that there is a signal
for each table or h-box, in which widgets are placed in. And that
these signals are connected either to e-stop loop or
halui.machine-is-on or even permanently set "true" to link them to
appropriate machine state, when they should be available to user. I
find it very nice feature, so I did the same, but I somehow have
managed to fail. In HalShow I see that those pins of tables or
h-boxes, in which I have some buttons, are true, but buttons are not
available.
What else am I missing?

--
Viesturs