I'm starting to use larger quantities of filament in a small but growing
3D print farm.  I'd love to find someplace where I could buy 10-100 kg
of filament per order and be assured of good quality and good pricing,
but I've been surprised that my initial investigations have been mostly
fruitless.  Maybe my search-fu is weak, but it looks like online sources
aren't much better than Amazon.

I did stumble across MakeShaper.com.  I recently placed an order for two
2.25kg reels of ABS filament.  With the discount code from their website
and free shipping, it was 1.62 cents per gram, probably the least
expensive filament I've purchased, and it prints like a dream.  It's the
only filament I've ever used that doesn't dribble when the nozzle is
preheated, but it prints very well without stringing or blobs.  It
doesn't have the styrene smell of other ABS filament when printing.  The
filament feeds reliably from the spool and the diameter in both reels is
always 1.74mm or 1.75mm - much higher tolerance than other brands.  The
84th part just finished of a 100 part order.  In 30 minutes, the part
will contract and separate from the glass plate.  I'll lift it from the
bed effortlessly, apply a few milliliters of glue juice (10 grams of
Elmer's XTreme glue stick dissolved in 500 ml of distilled water), I'll
spread the glue juice on the glass bed with a nylon bristle brush and
press Print Another Copy.  Easy peasey.  Having good filament is
important to reliable and trouble free 3D printing.  I'm sure bad
filament is the source of a lot of frustration and failed prints.

If anyone has a good source of quality 3D printing filament at a good
price, particularly TPU, I'd love to hear your suggestion.