On Thursday 20 August 2020 20:37:45 Gregg Eshelman via Emc-users wrote:

> Blue painter's tape on the glass, edges butted together. Wipe down
> gently with rubbing alcohol to remove the wax that makes it possible
> to unroll the tape.

I'll have to locate a fresh supply of that stuff, whatever I may have
squirreled away is years old.

The micro-swiss hot end came in today and got installed, and following
their directions I'm back to makeing plastic starved prints.  Still
calibrating it IOW.  It also puts the home 0,0 point clear off the glass
and I'm still trying to figure out how to move that.  The prime the
extruder run down the left edge is missing the glass about 2mm's.

Another problem has stuck its hand up and waved at me.  Using the white
stuff, I'm getting elephants foot on the bottoms.  I think there a comp
for that in cura, but I've not re-found it yet.

Thanks Greg.

 - Louis D. Brandeis