I'll put the custom.hal file in the zip later today and update it on my web
site.  Again this is just one of many ways to do this.

# Include your custom HAL commands here
# This file will not be overwritten when you run PNCconf again

# Bring in the CANopen xIM board
loadusr -Wn serial-relays ./serial-relays.py

# Pass Operational State to the CAN devices.
net machine-is-enabled => serial-relays.OpState

net coolant-mist <= iocontrol.0.coolant-mist
net coolant-flood <= iocontrol.0.coolant-flood

net coolant-mist => serial-relays.relay1C
net coolant-flood => serial-relays.relay1D

John