Em Sex 04 Out 2002 06:16, David Guntner escreveu:

I've downloaded and recorded all 3 CD's with NO problem!
Except that after a warning from a list member I've recorded it using a very
low speed! (cdrecord).
The second CD I had to record at speed=2! It was long as hell, but it worked
out!
I've used extra quality CD's and my recorder is a Creative 8x4x32!

 Have you tried low speed recording?

Ricardo Castanho

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user