On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 22:49, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> Sorry to bother you, but we were discussing whether there will be a
> future for MandrakeSoft.
> After tonight I wonder whether there will be a future for us all and
> the world as we know it.
> I listened to the US-Amercan president.
> I'm not religious, I wish I were. This madman and the options he has
> scare me to death.
>
> wobo

I don't take kindly to my president being called a madman.  Especially
when he is fighting a *real* madman that has slaughtered over 230,000
innocent kurds with mustard gas; plus done God knows what else to his
own people; President Bush was descriptive of some of those things.
You've got the wrong f*cking madman, pal.  If he's a madman then
everybody else in the room was also, cause he got well over 9 standing
ovations that I could count.  He also has had the highest approval
rating of any president in US history.  He also has my undivided
attention and support.  So maybe the majority of Americans are madmen
then?  Or more likely there is something seriously wrong with the German
side of the equation.  Ah, yeah, given history, I'd say definitely so.

It pisses me off when other countries that have no ethics or balls to do
the right thing in defense of innocents criticize my country and my
president.  Germany's histories regarding innocent life are not exactly
something to brag about; however I'm not posting rants regarding Hitler
and the Holocaust and 6 million Jews that were murdered.  Oh yeah, and
the fact that the US was one of the primary forces that put a stop to
it.  Madmen, eh?  yeah, I can certainly talk about some madmen; like the
ones that murder Jews.  However I'm starting to understand why the
Mandrake lists should minimize political talk; because I am extremely
pissed right now.  I suggest that this conversation go elsewhere; like
maybe to my personal inbox, where I will be more than glad to finish
this dance.

LX

--
Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Mandrake Linux  8.2