I'd like to argue with that bit about the nazi's... they did not have much
support from the people..

my real name is Franz.. I call myself frank to make it easier for people to
remember..
a good many of my relatives were killed by the SS nazi's for being part of
the resistance...

Once hitler was in charge.. there was nothing even remotely like
democracy...
anyone that disagreed with him was locked up or killed.. many his own
generals were terrified of him.. and most of the general german army had no
real idea what was going on or why they were fighting..

That doesn't sound much like what is going on in the US at the moment..

everyone keeps saying "War is not the way"

I'd like someone to give us an alternative for getting rid of saddam.. does
anyone have one?
Sanctions didn't work against him... just starved his people and made the
west look like assholes (because saddam tells the people that the west are
the reason they are starving).

He has been doing the same stuff since 91 and none of the UN stuff has
worked worth a damn..

So what is this "alternative" so many speak of?? bribe him to leave??
assasinate him?? what?? lets hear the alternatives.
One last thing, If there is nothing to what the US has been saying... then
the UN would not be putting the pressure on iraq that they are now... so
there must be something to it...

Also, if the US do know stuff we don't.. its possible they can't say because
they have probably been trying to put spy's over there since 91.. if it
comes to a choise between revealing all, getting their spy's killed and
losing their data... what would you do???

To put it simply, we MUSTN'T judge Bush, because we have no idea what he
knows.. and what he doesn't. its possible that if you knew what he did, you
would be campaining for war also. Thats not to say that I agree with him, I
am simply not in a position to judge..

rgds

Franki