> You just described Hitler and the German people in 1939.
> You just described Goebbels in the Berlin Sportpalast with 100,000
> excited Germans shouting "War!"
Hmm...
Im watching another discussion of the kind in another list. And
surprise-surprise. Those guys with superb historical education compare
current situation to that of 1938-39... on both sides, either putting Saddam
or Bush on the position of Hitler. I would say coinciding citations and
situations are just amazing.

Also, as an American I would not brag too much about the role of USA in
putting Hitler down, as analysis of pre-war diplomatic actions prove that USA
did also its best for this war to start first. Only later, with due to
pressure from some lobbygroups and understanding that things are going out of
hand, they changed their position.

Wahur, prefers facts to propaganda and does consider war an option (but the
last one)