Do you read your Yahoo email?  Since I'm the guy with all the science
(and a med school background), I'm running interference for my friend
on this right now.

Money is not an issue here.  The issue that I can see is precisely
what my friend does once he gets tossed out on his ear by the
urologist for choosing to go AMA.  I'm a member of Life Extension
Foundation.  I'm going to send an email to them to see if they know of
any doctors in Austin who'd be wiling to help with this.  My friend
will really need a way to see if the alternate therapies are working.
That means he'd need a doctor to periodically test his PSA, as PSA
appears in this case to be a reliable indicator of the progression of
my friend's prostate cancer.  If, with alternate therapy, the PSA
continues to rise, at some point he'd have to call off the alternate
treatment, go for another biopsy and the surgery.  Any thoughts on how
to handle this?

I am familiar with the curcumin and resveratrol.  I also know that for
about 3 years my friend was taking LDN.  It's entirely possible that
my friend's PSA took 7 years to go from 4 to 12 and not a higher
reading because of the LDN.  But I'd advise my friend that if he can't
almost immediately get his PSA down to perhaps 10, he's got to bite
the bullet and have the surgery.  If he can get his PSA down below 10
and keep it there, well, he can buy sufficient time for truly
targetted anti-prostate cancer treatments to be developed and have the
cancer killed with a "magic bullet".  Of course if the alternate
treatment keeps getting his PSA down, so much the better.

Now to get someone to measure his PSA.  There's always the south of
the Rio Grande route but that's a little scary.  Perhaps LEF offers
PSA testing.