> I decided to go back and clear up a bunch of your
> misrepresentations, Curtis (inadvertent or otherwise),
> in this earlier post from you (breaking Barry's Rule
> again; oh, well!):

Translation: "Ooops. I pretended to bail from the
argument with Curtis too soon. Now I'm lonely and
no one will argue with me. So I'll try to sucker
Curtis into restarting the argument with me, and in
the process invoke Barry's name 7 or 8 times so that
maybe if Curtis agrees with me about something...
anything...I can pretend that he is disagreeing
with Barry. Yeah...that's the ticket."  :-)