> What you're really objecting to here is that a
> lot of my rebuttals and corrections are of
> things *you've* felt the need to put on the
> record. You want to have a free hand with your
> putdowns; you don't want to be accountable for
> them. And I stand in the way.

Wow.

Try to IMAGINE the mind of someone who
envisions her role in life as being The
Person Who Stands In Barry Wright's Way.

Is that a lame role to write for yourself
or what?  :-)

It's like in her mind the thing that makes
her important and gives her life value is ME.

If she hadn't been "standing in the way"
of ME and my evilnessitude all these years,
just think what might have happened. People
might have felt put down the way she does.
Horrors. Thank God Judy's on the job, ever-
vigilant, the superheroine who protects FFL
from dastardly villains such as myself.