Here goes Barry, ignoring me again!

> > I decided to go back and clear up a bunch of your
> > misrepresentations, Curtis (inadvertent or otherwise),
> > in this earlier post from you (breaking Barry's Rule
> > again; oh, well!):
>
> Translation: "Ooops. I pretended to bail from the
> argument with Curtis too soon. Now I'm lonely and
> no one will argue with me. So I'll try to sucker
> Curtis into restarting the argument with me

Pretty sure Curtis has bailed again, actually.

You've never quite gotten the concept of simply
wanting to have things on the record, have you?
You're projecting your own need to start arguments
onto me.

, and in
> the process invoke Barry's name 7 or 8 times so that
> maybe if Curtis agrees with me about something...
> anything...I can pretend that he is disagreeing
> with Barry. Yeah...that's the ticket."  :-)

Er, no. Because you didn't actually *read* my post,
just eagerly scanned it for your name, you missed
the fact that I was referring to a post of mine,
not a post of yours. (Of course, you didn't read
that one either, even though your post had
interrogated me about my "beliefs"--you didn't want
to see the answers. Which is fine and as I
predicted. Again, it's a matter of having things on
the record.)