On Oct 31, 2011, at 2:53 PM, maskedzebra wrote:

Robin2: "Full-on aggression". Again a terrible and inaccurate characterization of what Barry did when he criticized me. Tell me one thing, Curtis (hey, I'm always doing this, n'est-pas?): did Barry *ever* say anything by way of criticizing me which indicated he was willing to answer to that criticism; that is, stand behind it? Did he demonstrate in his silence he was confident about what he said such that further discussion was pointless? Barry would never get caught in "full-on aggression". I invite him to deal with me with "full-on aggression". WTF are you doing here, Curtis? You are aiding and abetting Barry in being arrested in his post- Frederick Lenz fall-out, something which he does not understand, but which he is, in my estimation, a victim of. Don't get it, Curtis; don't get it at all.

(large snippage)

I think a blindspot you may be missing is that we've seen and experienced a good number of self-proclaimed TM "enlightened" folks here already, often acting out in some stereotypical fashion. I suspect given your own verbosity and long-windedness this simply highlights the pain we've already experienced here from having to deal with such individuals. A simple look at one of your posts is probably enough to set off this type of person.

I mean I've read the Discovery of Grace and even I cannot bear to read through your often lengthy posts the whole way. It's like nails scraping against the akasha. Really, you've changed little from your early days as a hypomanic over-rounder/writer. I'm not saying this to be mean, but simply to point out how you may be pushing other people's buttons without even realizing it.

You've probably heard the words "those who talk, don't know" but somehow Lao Tzu was silent on those who cannot STFU. ;-)