Dear Vaj,

Seems definitive to me. I only wish you had posted this before all the posts I
wrote today.

I am a busy man; and I have wasted my time. But, better late than never.

You are a total enigma to me, Vaj, so even if there is merit in all that you
say here, you say it as if disembodied from your flesh and blood. Sure, that's
an easy way out for me; but believe it or not, I resist all this
cosmic-enlightenment-Maharishi-TM thing. With a vengeance. So, if I seem to be
making myself over into another disguise which differs little from the one when
I passed myself off as enlightened, well that is kind of tragic, isn't it.

You are existing and writing behind a massive and impenetrable wall, Vaj; and
if I am to respond honestly and sincerely to your post here—regardless of its
validity in terms of the information and point of view—then, forgive me, I will
have to ask you to reveal yourself. Because a ghost would be more prepossessing
to me as an arbiter of the truth about myself than you, in your present
persona, can be.

I know: I am just being paranoid here—as you have said in the past when I have
asked you to unmask yourself. Nevertheless, until you humanize yourself I will
choose to not deal straight-on with what you say here. Although, believe me, I
have pondered it very carefully.

If in my long dialogues with Curtis there is the slightest sense of lording it
over on people; if there is anything but a human being giving it his
best—without once reverting to the authority of his state of consciousness
(which presently is extremely fallible and imperfect), then I have committed a
grave error of judgment–about myself.

I have felt I was just a person, a thinker, a friend throughout the entire
course of my posts with Curtis. And I think anyone on the outside, who did not
know I once thought i was enlightened—if you deleted all references to this
fact—would never imagine what you say is so easily projected onto me. In other
words, Vaj, if I never did disclose that I was once in Unity Consciousness—and
there were no references to this—I defy anyone to have an experience of me
[based upon my posts] that says: Oh boy: this guy is acting like some disgraced
former guru. And he *has* an agenda, See for yourself. He is trying to
*influence* us.

True or not true, Vaj? If you are right and I am wrong, that of course means
something.

I shouldn't dare to show my face if I am still at the business of giving out my
darshan of perfect individuation (or whatever BS I put in that book you refer
to).

Appreciate your dropping me a line.

But the context of your presentation of yourself still seems to me to be the
occultation of the personality.

That said, I do read very carefully all that you say. As  have here.

As you see I started off ironic here, but I have ended up being the real Robin.

At least I hope I have. This at least was my firm intention.

Thanks for the thoughtful reflection, and implied counsel.

Maskedzebra