At 06:38 AM 9/23/02 -0400, Christopher BJ Smith wrote:
>That's one more reason why I still compose and arrange with pencil
>and paper, and only go to Finale afterwards to make it look nice.

You're right. I realize that I'm uncomfortable composing music with text in
Finale, although I've composed almost everything that can be notated in a
standard way within Finale since I started using it 10 years ago.

I just scanned back through my past few pieces with text, and all of them
have been created with pencil & paper first. I didn't even realize how
judiciously I'd been avoiding the pain of Finale's lyrics until you said that!

Dennis