Stuart

I can still see that "hat" on middle distance trees. The effect might be
less though - hard to judge. It is certainly no worse.

I think it would be worth trying to spread the images out on the texture so
that you avoid "bleed". I'm pretty sure that is what I'm seeing here.

I would send a screenshot - but that's still stuck here trying to write to
the wrong place.

Vivian

Vivian