This list constantly reminds me that we are all, thankfully, different.
 Offhand, I can not think of a topic that I would be more violently
disinterested in than the "philosophy of causation".  Unless maybe it would
be "the philosophy of complexity", or perhaps "the philosophy of
agent-based model design".

But I acknowledge that a not small fraction of you eat this stuff up, so
please: have at it!

--Doug

*Doug Roberts
d...@parrot-farm.net*