Jeees Louise.
… I've been trying so hard to curb my addiction to taking time to respond to
the continuously intriguing things that show up at the Friam…. but I must say,
Doug, that the phrase "violently disinterested" is a classic, even for you.
And as long as I'm at it, Sas, I laughed out loud at your various descriptions
of the Vilmains, from your KaliLoki wife on along….
Thanks you all-
Tory