"I have the same existential reaction to robots brewing coffee as I do
Trump being elected.  It's not dread, at all.  It's exciting."

I guess I have less tolerance for excitement than you have. But then,
living at a distance (Ecuador) from the fracus, I am somewhat insulated
from the immediate effects of the election. Still, the bulk of my nest egg
is in the USA, so I don't want to see the whole thing fall apart.