This probably reflects my naivete, but I'm not sure I understand why either of you (Marcus or Glen) expect to need to do significantly more "code switching" than you probably already do to bridge different communities or aspect of your life?

Are you suggesting that there will be a new system in place that you either feel a need (or requirement) to "game" through some form of duplicity?

I agree with (you) Glen that it can be *heady* to have the opportunity (and maybe compulsion?) to game a system, but maybe I'm just getting too old to enjoy it properly?