I guess I already feel I have to "code switch" all the time already... I have to speak a pidgin of Left/Right/Green/Libertarian/Anarchist just to communicate with my friends and colleagues on these matters. I understand and agree that in world D, the emergent patois will be much less familiar/comfortable than the one I have now and that in world H, it will be much more familiar, less abrupt of a change. I guess I assumed that Agent G and agent M were more like me in this regard than maybe they are.

I fully expect to wake up Wednesday morning in world H but with a wicked world D hangover. The Right were vicious with their Sore/Loserman rhetoric in 2001, Trump is going to take sore loser to a whole new level!

The fact that world H and world D are such closely adjacent possibles is what I am savoring (in the sense of morbid fascination) for roughly the next 24-36 hours. I personally would MUCH prefer a world B or world JS but neither of these are any longer (or ever were) very adjacent.

Carry on!
 - Agent S