aah ok maybe the people I tried to introduce the games to were not that interested.
oh well.

At 06:15 AM 4/17/2013, you wrote:
I will say this. It depends very much on the person... but if I can introduce sighted people to Goalball, a sport way more complex than the most complex audio game... and if they can enjoy that without vision, audiogames are just a step down.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Can a sighted person play swamp?

how do you approach a sighted gamer with a game with no graphics.
I havn't showed swamp in its latest reencarnation but when I showed 2.8 to my friend he had a look at the game, screwed up his face and told me that they were crappy line graphics and that he was wasting his time.
same with shades of doom.
if I could get over that maybe but how do you tell a sightling to not use their eyes at all on those games with no graphics.