Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. That irritates me as well. I'll be going through the
Audio Games Forum, find a Dropbox link for something I want to
download, and discover the link has expired.  Dropbox has its use such
as sharing a podcast, with a friend or two, but not for storing weeks
or months of podcasts intended to be distributed to hundreds perhaps
thousands of listeners. A free Dropbox account just won't cut it.

Cheers!