but you are not a builder or admin on the game, so if you are going to sit back
and criticize the game admins, then you might as well ring your hands and play
the game as is.  sure, opinions are nice and all, but come on.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin Jones
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alteraeon knock spell

  You know, you really oughtn't to make assumptions as to what I have,
  or have not, done. Based on that last post, you are operating under
  the assumption that I have not made any attempt at communicating Alter
  Aeon's issues to Dentin. Guess what, I have, on numerous occasions. Do
  you know what happened? Do you know what I was told? To put it
  politely, I was told where to get off, and in most instances, in very
  direct language. That was if they were feeling polite, in many other
  instances, I was called a troll and much worse. So I think you need to
  get off your high horse and stop making assumptions.

  As for my years of experience as a gamer, it is what makes me right. I
  have seen multiple game systems and see what works (and sometimes,
  what does not). There is a reason things are done a certain way and
  not simply because it has always been done in that manner.

  As an aside, I had a look at the latest edition of the Dungeons and
  Dragons rules and at the Knock spell. Guess what? it works as it has
  ever done.