It really does not matter as I got what I wanted: leathercraft no
longer character binds. Druids can now carve on it, and potentially,
create more powerful pieces to sell/use. The player economy on Alter
Aeon is the worst I have ever seen in the nearly thirty years of
gaming I have done. There are a number of factors, some functional,
others structural, but this will help - just a little.