From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Justin Jones
Sent: 11 January 2017 15:55
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alteraeon knock spell

I do not have confidence in Dentin and the rest, vis-à-vis development and
balance. They have proven, time and time again that they have no clue what they
are doing.

For instance: the leatherworking skill. Great idea in concept; create items and
carve on them, perhaps for personal use or for sale to other players. There is
only one serious difficulty: the items in question bind to your character. If
you check the help file (and I just did to verify this) there is no indication
that when you use leatherworking that the item will bind to that character. Had
I known this from the start, I would not have wasted the pracs on the skinning
and leatherworking skills.

Also, arguing that no one would take pick locks if Knock worked as it ought is
faulty logic.

On 1/11/17, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Well from what I've seen thus far, knock and picklock are about the
> same in
>
> terms of the doors they can open, it's just the mechanics that are
> different, or to put it another way, I've never encountered a door
> that can
>
> be picked but can't be knock spelled or visa versa, though there are
> certainly doors that are imune to both and need a key.
>
> All the best,
>
> DArk.

Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com
(254) 624-9155
701 Ewing St. #509-C, Ft. Wayne IN, 46802