  From: Justin Jones
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alteraeon knock spell

  Or maybe you ought to stop defending poor design and balance choices,
  especially because you know it is precisely that.

  In the meantime, I have no intention of quitting Alter Aeon. I look on
  my role as an educator, a person who, with my over thirty-years of
  gaming experience, can point out the flaws in the game. Not because I
  wish to troll or grief, but because I am hoping that if enough of us
  are heard, that Dentin and the rest will stop listening to the tiny
  clique of sicophants they surround themselves with and actually turn a
  good game (Alter Aeon's current state) into a great game.