120511 Dale wrote:
> The biggest things about hugin, 1)  learning to use the thing
> 2) patience.  The more control points you get, the better it will turn out.
> Whatever you do, don't leave a control point that is not matched up.
> Talk about a weird picture.  It only takes one too.

I was careful to make sure there was an overlap in the negatives,
so these are parts of the same image a/a separate shots of the same scene.
That should make matching much more straightforward.
Corbet explained in detail how he made a panorama for separate shots
of a scene in Colorado, where he lives, so that wb my starting-point.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca