For anyone who's curious about what exactly has changed since Source SDK 2007,
I've managed to generate a diff between the last released version of the 2007
SDK against the new 2013 SDK (MP code only). There was initially plenty of
extra 'noise' since virtually every single file was detected as changed - this
was due to Valve replacing the header comments in all files. So after spending
close to six hours filtering out changes of that nature, I finally managed to
get some useful output.

Summaries (filenames only):
Changed Files (binaries)
Changed Files (text) - Use this to quickly index the diffs for changes specific
to a given file, since scrolling through it might be fairly laggy at times.
File Removals
File Additions
Unchanged* Files

Detailed git diff output (packaged with the above summaries in text form):
Here

Statistics (post noise reduction):
Changed files (binaries): 17
Changed files (text): 1465
Files removed: 423
Files added: 851
Unchanged* files: 1349

*Unchanged includes the files whose header comments were modified to reduce the
amount of noise output.

Hope you guys will find these to be of use. (also, to those longing for custom
main menus, look near the bottom of /mp/src/common/GameUI/IGameUI.h for a
pleasant surprise 😉 )

Regards,TESLA-X4