You are upset that this thread is going a little off topic but I am simply
defending my community and at the same time refuting his silly argument
that pro-community actions are useless because we abuse Valve's rules.

We used to let accusations like this go uncontested and it resulted in
having our community being wrongfully mixed up with saigns and other
falsehoods. So we now aggressively fight them before they can spread.

If he wants to stop his 7 year old grudge for being banned for racism for 1
day and getting mad that we charge people for server benefits instead of
running servers with welfare money like he did, then there wouldn't be any
reason to respond.

I am sure that most people here would do the same instead of keeping quiet.