-----------------------------------<snip>-------------------------------
I like the idea! I downloaded CBT tape file #795 and took a look at it with XMIT Manager on Windows Vista. It appears the sources are in mainframe IEBCOPY type FB format. What is the easiest way to get all the source programs, macros, and copybooks into separate ascii files so I can take a closer look at this project using z390 portable mainframe assembler.
XMIT Manager can extract the files. Just hit the EXTRACT button without selecting a member and point it to a directory.