Hum, the only people in other departments which use ISPF are maybe 2 acturials.
__maybe__. z/OS is moribund here. Management would trash it today if somebody
would come in and do an "even swap" of mainframe+programs (source, jcl, etc)
for an MS-Windows based solution (i.e. requires no change to the budget cost
for IT). The same with AIX, Sun, and Linux/Intel.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group