The tools are only as good as the people using them. Like a camera, one of my
hobbies ,
People would see my Canon F-1 at time make a judgement call on how good he
pictures at with type of camera. It also depends onto mind and eye of the
photographer. I fel the same way about programmers and tools...

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com