In <blu168-w512a11e38f3c5725a7b675a1...@phx.gbl>, on 06/27/2012
   at 02:20 PM, Dave Salt <ds...@hotmail.com> said:

>The fact that some PHB's can't comprehend this simple math is
>astonishing.

Maybe. But maybe it's a case of the cost being in one budget and the
savings being in another. There's also the problem of people being
evaluated based on short term cash flow.

Be careful what you measure, because people will tailor their behavior
to what they're evaluated on.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>