Dave:

We do not need a hard sell on your product.

Ed

On Jun 27, 2012, at 4:13 PM, Dave Salt wrote:

From: john.mck...@healthmarkets.com
Hum, we have 4 programmers here.

Instead of programmers I should have said ISPF users. This includes developers, sysprogs, analysts, end-users, DBA's, help desk (etc). If this still means there's only 4 people at your company that would use SimpList or IPT then obviously the savings wouldn't be as high. But, it would still be worth it. If it costs $50 an hour to employee an ISPF user (which is a pretty low estimate considering salary and benefits and premises etc) then a 10% improvement in productivity would save the company about $10,000 per year per user. Given that the annual license fee for SimpList is only $8,000 (regardless of the number of users or number of LPAR's), this means even a single user would result in savings for the company.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html