All my HCPCPE files referenced in CPLOAD $NUCEXEC are old and have not
been updated with the new RSU Level:

*     HCPCPE   AUXVM    I1 F         80          4          1 11/28/08
19:22:13
*     HCPCPE   TXTRSU05 J1 F         80         25          1 11/25/08
23:06:01
*     HCPCPE   KRSU05HP J1 F         80          2          1 11/25/08
23:06:00
*     HCPCPE   TXTRSU02 J1 F         80         22          1  7/28/08
21:47:41
*     HCPCPE   KRSU02HP J1 F         80          2          1  7/28/08
21:47:40
*     HCPCPE   TEXT     O1 F         80         23          1  6/10/08
8:20:14
*     HCPCPE   ASSEMBLE O1 F       1024          6          2  1/13/08
8:03:02

SES shows 84 PTFs applied between the PSPs and RSU, but the CPLEVEL stays
at 0802.

Mike Walter <mike.wal...@hewitt.com>
10/20/2010 05:10 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: RSU or PSU?

George,

One more thing... might you have moved the CF1, CF2, and or CF3 MDISK
location (perhaps to enlarge them) and forgotten to re-run CPFMTXA to
change the PARM disk allocations?  If so, that could be it... when CP is
IPLed, it's going to look at the first PARM disk allocation.  At that
point CP knows nothing about MDISKs defined in the directory, it's too
soon in the IPL to have read in and processed the DRCT (object directory)
cylinders.

Mike Walter
Aon Hewitt
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are
deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.