Messages by Date
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web ContextDialog may trigger repeated full-screen wait overlays (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #8422 : Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] crispy treeview images in hop web, fixes #8434 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Task]: I want crispy images in the treeviewer in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug]: Stanford NLP svg is too large (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Pipeline and Workflow Logging Transforms to support parent variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] set correct width and height so resize works correctly, fixes #8437 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[PR] Issue #8432 : Give each Hop Web graph canvas its own SVG renderer remote (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Bug]: Stanford NLP svg is too large (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #8422 : Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web ContextDialog may trigger repeated full-screen wait overlays (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[PR] set correct width and height so resize works correctly, fixes #8437 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug]: Stanford NLP svg is too large (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web ContextDialog may trigger repeated full-screen wait overlays (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[PR] crispy treeview images in hop web, fixes #8434 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Bug]: varchar to CLOB data corruption on Linux with hop-run.sh (works on Windows GUI) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Task]: I want crispy images in the treeviewer in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Task]: I want crispy images in the treeviewer in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Task]: I want crispy images in the treeviewer in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Bug]: Enabling SSH for the database connection causes it to revert to the previous version. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Task]: I want crispy images in the treeviewer in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #8415 : Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for emb… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Pipeline and Workflow Logging Transforms to support parent variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #8409 : Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Feature Request]: Pipeline and Workflow Logging Transforms to support parent variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web: CanvasSvgRenderer is a session singleton, preventing multiple simultaneous SVG canvases (dialogs over editor tabs) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #8409 : Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #8415 : Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for emb… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Enabling SSH for the database connection causes it to revert to the previous version. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8409 : Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Fixe#8283 Combination Lookup SQL button NPE when parent pipeline is null (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Combination Lookup SQL button throws NPE (parent pipeline is null) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fix Sorted Merge when row comparison throws instead of treating rows as equal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Enabling SSH for the database connection causes it to revert to the previous version. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Bug]: (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin registry as pipeline rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8403 : Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Bug]: Lint rule SEC-002 reports static constants as hardcoded secrets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Lint rule SEC-002 reports static constants as hardcoded secrets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8422 : Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8367 : Disable external entity resolution by default in XSD va… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Disable external entity resolution by default in the XSD Validator transform and action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8366 : Do not ask to save restored Database SQL editors (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Keep connection details when the connection type changes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Changing a connection's type clears username, password, host and database name (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Unchanged file asks to be saved in db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8366 : Do not ask to save restored Database SQL editors (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8403 : Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Debian/Ubuntu Maven still cannot load compilerId=eclipse after the hint jar was removed (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8426 : Register ECJ on Debian/Ubuntu Maven without a committed jar (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Feature Request]: Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Fixes #8422 : Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fix#8328 Get mails (POP3/IMAP) IMAP Retrieve persistence and 2.13 XML load (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8403 : Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] SEC-002, SEC-003 linter rule hardening. fixes #8420 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Lint rule SEC-002 reports static constants as hardcoded secrets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fix#8328 Get mails (POP3/IMAP) IMAP Retrieve persistence and 2.13 XML load (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fix Sorted Merge when row comparison throws instead of treating rows as equal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8403 : Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8409 : Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #8415 : Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for emb… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Keep connection details when the connection type changes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Cannot select or copy rows from a read-only result grid (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] [build] drop os maven plugin which is no more used and enable to support maven 4 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Issue #8426 : Register ECJ on Debian/Ubuntu Maven without a committed jar (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] [build] drop os maven plugin which is no more used and enable to support maven 4 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Bug]: Debian/Ubuntu Maven still cannot load compilerId=eclipse after the hint jar was removed (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] [build] drop os maven plugin which is no more used and enable to support maven 4 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Debian/Ubuntu Maven still cannot load compilerId=eclipse after the hint jar was removed (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Fix Sorted Merge when row comparison throws instead of treating rows as equal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Keep connection details when the connection type changes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] [build] drop os maven plugin which is no more used and enable to support maven 4 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Issue #8366 : Do not ask to save restored Database SQL editors (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] SEC-002, SEC-003 linter rule hardening. fixes #8420 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Changing a connection's type clears username, password, host and database name (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Cannot select or copy rows from a read-only result grid (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Fixes #8415 : Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for emb… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support Kubernetes authentication for HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] issue #8377 - File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tre… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tree immediately after Git Commit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tree immediately after Git Commit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] Pipeline unit test database replacement is not used by DBLookup at runtime (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for embedding and retrieval (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: Cube output fails when there are no rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Cube in/output module merge and code hardening, fixes #8380 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tree immediately after Git Commit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Database Explorer improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Improve GIB a bit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] remove the committed jar and trigger les builds, fixes #8412 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for embedding and retrieval (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8321 : Use the real Log4j2 SLF4J binding with a default config and publish Hop context as MDC (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Fixes #8409 : Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] remove the committed jar and trigger les builds, fixes #8412 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Task]: Improve GIB a bit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Improve GIB a bit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Constrain where ExecPipelineServlet may load a pipeline from (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] issue #7176 : per-project AES/AES2 password encoder and Set password encoder action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Task]: Do not apply HOP_MARKETPLACE_<ID>_* credentials when an install spec reuses that id on a different host (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server, fixes … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository, fixes #… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets, fixes #8371 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Task]: Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Hop Web security follow-ups: mode NONE docs, threat model, EXTERNAL w… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server, fixes … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository, fixes #… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets, fixes #8371 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Emit native vector column types from database dialects that support them (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Feature Request]: Emit native vector column types from database dialects that support them (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Link RDBMS metadata editor with db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
[PR] Fixes #8403 : Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8361 : Link RDBMS metadata editor with the Database perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/16
Re: [I] [Bug]: ECJ compilation fails on Debian/Ubuntu Maven: Compiler 'eclipse' could not be instantiated (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: ECJ compilation fails on Debian/Ubuntu Maven: Compiler 'eclipse' could not be instantiated (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug]: ECJ compilation fails on Debian/Ubuntu Maven: Compiler 'eclipse' could not be instantiated (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Issue #8361 : Link RDBMS metadata editor with the Database perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository, fixes #… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug]: Text File Input 'Get fields' button is broken (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin registry as pipeline rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin registry as pipeline rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execute SQL script does not report affected rows for MERGE (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Hop Web security follow-ups: mode NONE docs, threat model, EXTERNAL w… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web: close out security follow-ups (threat model, mode NONE docs, EXTERNAL warning) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Link RDBMS metadata editor with db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server, fixes … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Task]: Polishing the database exploration dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Polishing the database exploration dialog #5376 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: Database perspective keeps old metadata around (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] [Bug] Database perspective keeps old metadata around, fixes #8375 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] issue #8377 - File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tre… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tree immediately after Git Commit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] fix classloader issue, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] [IT] test hardening (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] [IT] test hardening (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Task]: Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Task]: Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Task]: Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Task]: Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Database Explorer improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Task]: Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Task]: Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Task]: Hop Web: close out security follow-ups (threat model, mode NONE docs, EXTERNAL warning) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: Incremental GitHub PR builds fail resolving org.eclipse.tm4e.core:2.20.0-SNAPSHOT (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets, fixes #8371 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Feature Request]: Database Explorer improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub