Ugggg...... I don't envy your testing job! That sounds like a nightmare
come true.

Being closer to Java then most of us on this list, do you see Sun
planning another "Java 2" jump any time soon? Or does it seem they are
going to stick with 1.2 for a while and really clean it up?

Just curious if I should emotionally prepar myself for "Jazz" a
substitution to "Swing" <smile>

-Riyad

--
[      Riyad Kalla      ]