I didn't say Java was bad, but I realize it's easy to do your own
interpretation. So let me be a little more concrete, for a decade I
was missing the Enum until it finally made it in. I've always been
missing decimal literal and it probably will never make it in in spite
of being such a common type in enterprise systems. More clear?

/Casper