> generally
> > conservative beliefs as regards freedoms, womens rights, gay people
> etc. These
> > are views commonly held by conservatives, are the views we here
> conservatives

As you stated, Mark, of course I was not painting Kakki as anything. I am
also well aware that not all conservatives or Xtians are narrow minded and
bigoted. My last sentence also stated that I am well aware that many on
the far left hold the same views. It cannot be denied however that such
views regarding women rights, gay rights, people of colour are common
amongst conservatives. they certainly are in this country and from i see
of your news programs and tv, they are in yours. I am aware enough to
undertsand that this does not mean EVERYONE just as I am aware enough to
know that not EVERYONE in the muslim world is a Terrorist or supporrter of
such things.
bw
colin