> But I wouldn't draw the line from that to insecurity or a self esteem
issue.  I would be
> very surprised (and disappointed) if she thought any less of her own work
because of
> it.

That's basically what I was trying to say in my post, which you summed up
rather nicely.  I think she just shows her vulnerability because she's a
real person with a lot of depth and many facets to her personality...a true
artist.  In contrast, I wouldn't be surprised if some people who sell
millions of records and are mostly in the music business just so they can
live a glamourous lifestyle, don't think very much of their own work though
they would never admit it.  I couldn't begin to pinpoint any specific
person but I'm sure this accurately describes some musicians.

Victor

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Roses wait for the springtime,