absolutely, & i think your opinion was a nice antidote to the arrogance
issue...i have often thought that insecurity & shyness often appears as
arrogance...its good to compassionately look beyond, like you say...

>>Thanks, Kate.  Just want to clarify that my comments have only stemmed
from
my own experience and from what a couple other friends on the list have
experienced speaking with her.  I would never betray here anything personal
told to me by the couple of people I've met who are her friends.  The
discussion about her "arrogance" and "bitterness" has been a long-running
thread on the list for years and I've always had the position that we should
look beyond what is behind it.  It's just my two cents and not meant to
offend anyone.<<