If I say truth is an idea, that is not the same as saying all ideas are true. Orange is a colour, but not all colours are orange.

The "truth" is not that which exists. Truth is a concept, a human construct.

What is, is. It is neither true nor false.

 > The idea of "the Good" is not an image in the memory banks
 of anyone's brain.

You are saying an idea is not an idea?

No, I am saying an idea is not an image in anyone's memory banks. I think abstract ideas exist independently of whether anyone has them in their memory banks.

I am arguing, following Wittgenstein, that the world is everything that is the case. And that this (what is the case) is a human construct, a quality of language. And we can't say anything beyond that, because we can't say anything beyond language. We can't know "the tree" because we have no direct access to it.

As W. said, "Wovon mann nicht sprechen kann, dar|ber muss man schweigen." Whereof we cannot speak, we must pass over in silence.

Sarah