Lucy Hone wrote:

Hi all its a horrible horrible day and I still ave this awful cold and it is
sleeting here on the South coast of England... I have to go and walk the dog
(and his friend who is staying...ye gods its mad enough when the kids have
sleepovers...but the dog!!!!!!!)
My youngest Harvey has discovered his maleness. Napoli is in season and Hravey is now cocking his leg all over at 8mths of gae. Kevin, who is 5.5yrs is not a happy bunny and is cocking his leg over where Harvey has. Not only that, when he gets the cha ce he has a go at Harvey thru the baby gate. Haervy knows he can't get him so taunts him....