Ok, several cracks in my heads and really poor castings and pitting.
Who here can recommend a good set of heads for a 2180 VW ? I know Empi is
well known for street heads and there are so many variations put there Im a
bit confused as to exactly what heads to buy.
P.s. I think I'm going to buy an elison TB unless somebody has a better
idea thats convincing.

Jeff

Jeff