Noam Rathaus wrote:

Hi,

I once had a similar issue, the TDM card was badly shipped, the modules weren't the right one I thought they were.. i.e. FXS instead of FXO or the other way around, resulting in a card having FXS with another 3 FXO (or the other way) which caused Asterisk to confuse, and nothing to work properly.

I discovered this by placing NOTHING as a group, as anything can be done without the need to group them, and the problem "appeared" to have been resolved - which led me to the conclusion I was grouping things incorrectly - openned the box and noticed the mistake by the card supplier.

Not sure if this is the same case as in your configuration.

Been there, done that, complained to the supplier and got the new modules already :-)

This is what dmesg has to say about my system:
ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:08.0[A] -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 201
Freshmaker version: 73
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (4 modules)
ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:09.0[A] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 209
Freshmaker version: 73
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Not installed
Module 1: Not installed
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (2 modules)
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)
Registered tone zone 19 (Israel)

So, no, this does not appear to be the problem here.

Shachar