On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:19:38PM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> A while back I asked three Asterisk questions. Two of those were
> successfully answered by the list members, but one remains:
>
> I have four internal extensions connected to a TDM400 card using four
> FXS modules (channels 1-4). I also have two Bezeq lines connected to a
> second TDM400 card using two FXO modules (channels 7 and 8).
>

> I defined the FXO channels to belong to group 2, and defined in my
> extensions.conf file that outgoing calls should be directed to Zap/g2.
> When I dial out from my extension, everything is ok - I get an external
> line. When I dial from a different extension, my extension rings. If I
> dial out from two (neither mine) extension, the first rings my
> extension, but the seconds gets an outside line as it should.

Please provide a trace (with verbose level >= 3) of this, so we can see
what actually happens. Also, please provide the relevant parts of the
dialplan (extensions.conf or whatever).

> This is the relevant part of my zapata.conf file:
>
> >context=internal
> >signalling=fxo_ks
> >group=1
> >callerid="Shachar Shemesh" <201>
> >channel => 1
> >
> >callerid="someone" <202>
> >channel => 2
> >
> >callerid="someone" <203>
> >channel => 3
> >
> >callerid="someone" <204>
> >channel => 4
> >
> >context=incoming
> >signalling=fxs_ks
> >group=3

Above you wrote "Zap/g2", but here we have 'group=3'. Which is it?

> >callerid=asreceived
> >channel => 7
> >
> >callerid=asreceived
> >channel => 8
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Shachar

Tzafrir Cohen         | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | VIM is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |                    |  best