Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

Please provide a trace (with verbose level >= 3) of this, so we can see
what actually happens.
I'm not next to the system, so I cannot generate a log, but a link pointing to how I set the verbosity level would be appreciated (or is it just "asterisk -vvv"?)

group=3

Above you wrote "Zap/g2", but here we have 'group=3'. Which is it?
It was 2, and then I thought that I somehow associated Zap/1 with group 2 by mistake, so I switched everything to 3.

Shachar