Shachar Shemesh wrote:
Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

Please provide a trace (with verbose level >= 3) of this, so we can see
what actually happens.
I'm not next to the system, so I cannot generate a log, but a link pointing to how I set the verbosity level would be appreciated (or is it just "asterisk -vvv"?)

You don't need to be next to the system. Log in via SSH or similar and run:

# asterisk -rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

This will connect you to the asterisk console remotely AND increase the debug level.

Gilad